August 25, 2021
What actionable steps can a person take, regardless of their age, to improve brain health?
- This week’s episode is filled with life-changing practical advice from Dr. Krystal Culler, founder and creative director of the Virtual Brain Health Center.
- Krystal is a Doctor of Behavioral Health with a background in the psychology of aging, gerontology, and sociology.
- In this episode, she shares how her own personal experiences have fueled her passion for making brain health more accessible to all people.
- Her enthusiasm for her work is both obvious and inspiring as she talks about the incremental improvements we can each make daily to thrive at any age.
- Krystal also explains her vision for the future of accessibility in brain health, along with what she is doing now to make that vision a reality.
Brain Mastery is hosted by CEO of ABI Wellness, Mark Watson. He is an expert on brain injury recovery and is passionate about educating people about the potential to change, adapt, and heal the brain.
- The Telomere Effect by Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn and Dr. Elissa Epel
- Keep Sharp: Build a Better Brain at Any Age by Dr. Sanja Gupta